Could Someone Guide me with Integration Issue with Akabot and CRM System?

Hello there,

I am facing an issue with integrating Akabot with our CRM system and would appreciate some guidance or insights from those who have experience in this area.

Specifically; we are using Akabot to automate certain tasks within our CRM system. Although; we have encountered challenges when trying to synchronize data between Akabot and the CRM.

The automation workflows seem to intermittently fail; and we are unsure whether it is a configuration issue; compatibility problem; or something else entirely.

Inconsistent data synchronization between Akabot and the CRM.
Error messages during automation runs that are not clearly documented.
Difficulty in troubleshooting due to limited resources or documentation on integration specifics.

If anyone has successfully integrated Akabot with a similar CRM system or has faced similar challenges; I would greatly appreciate any advice or tips you can offer.

Also, I have gone through this post: https://akabot.com/additional-resources/blog/next-step-give-your-rpa-bots-the-brain-sap/ which definitely helped me out a lot.

Best practices for setting up Akabot integrations with CRM systems.
Common pitfalls to avoid during integration.
Recommended resources or documentation that could help in resolving integration issues.

Thank you in advance for your help and assistance. :innocent: