Save image error

Hi,
I am facing the attached error while trying to save the screenshot . Could you please help me fix this issue?

Thanks!

Hi @Aishwarya ,

Could you please send us the image of the property of Save Image activity?
Normally, you should add the location like the image below
For example: “pathfolder” + "nameoftheimage.jpg"

Hi,

PFA screenshot of save image activity. I am still facing the same issue.

Hi @Aishwarya,

Please send us your workflow or demo file.
Also, kindly drop backslash, it should be like this : “C:\Users\Admin…\Desktop”+…

Hi,

I changed the file path to D drive rather than C drive and it worked fine now.
I guess there was some issue in placing the file in C drive. Thank you.

Hi @Aishwarya,

I am glad that we sorted it out. Please feel free to contact us back, thanks so much

1 Like

hi,

Had another query. How can I take screenshot of a particular area only and not the entire screen?

Hi,

Normally, we will take screenshot based on the selector from pick element. So everything will be setting up inside the red square ( by default )

hi,
I am able to take the whole page screenshot using the selector as shown in the attached image but I want to take screenshot of only the “comprehensive RPA solution…”

Hi @Aishwarya ,

Please make sure that you are using Take Screenshot for Browser not for Windows

hi, thanks it worked.

Can the same be done in Excel? I want to take screenshot of only the required columns.

Is there any function that works like snipping tool ?

For excel,

Could you try with take screenshot for Windows?

I did, but unable to choose certain columns. Whole screen is getting captured

I see, at the moment, the activity is unable to choose certain columns,… However, we will note this and add it to our internal ideas tracker

Also, if you want to take screenshot for Chart, please use Export Chart activity

1 Like

Okay, we will not be able to crop a portion of a screen in SAP too? I tried and its not working there as well.

Hi @Aishwarya ,

So you are unable to use Take screenshot activity to crop a portion of a screen in SAP? Please correct if I’m wrong

I am able to take screenshot of the entire screen in SAP but not the required portion alone.

Like snipping tool, I want to be able to crop certain portion of the screen. Is that possible?

I see, unfortunately, the activity is unable to choose certain portion as Excel as well.

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.